01 March, 2010

March Brings Change

Happy March! We are expecting more snow tomorrow and Wednesday but I just know Spring is around the corner there somewhere. I'm not one to complain about the snow, however, because I really love it. Trust me, I know I'm the minority on this though, with the exception of my twitter friend @kmwa!

March is starting off w/ a lot of change for me. As of today, I have resigned from Paper Concierge to pursue my SWAG (Southern Wears & Gifts) line on Etsy. With that means new designs, new products, a new website, and wait for it... WHOLESALING! I'm so excited that I'll be able to offer this to retailers because over the years I have had a good bit of inquiry into wholesaling my tee's but haven't been able to do that. However, I'm in the process of purchasing my own equipment (press), large format printer, etc. to be able to do all the printing myself now, and not have to outsource a third party for my tee's. I will still continue to use a third party for my custom cards and stationery, however, perhaps in the future that will be able to change as well. One thing at a time for now, though!

Anyway, I am beyond excited. Last week I got my business licence, resale license, tax ID #, and even opened a business bank account. This is all completely foreign to me though and to be quite frank, I have no clue what I'm doing! But, that's okay, I'll figure it out. I have had a couple great blogging friends in the industry who have been a HUGE support for me and really encouraged me to do this. You know who you are, and you know I could not and would not be doing this were it not for your encouragement and assistance!

Stay tuned for all the new things coming your way! And if there's anything you want to see, let me know!

Bring on the change, March!

8 Comments:

What Kate Wore said...

Congratulations, this is so exciting! You know how much we love SWAG, growing the line is going to be awesome!

Big smiles and hugs at you,
tp

J said...

Congrats! Lots of exciting changes!

Greens and Pinks said...

Fabulous fabulous. So excited for you, girl!

TCP said...

This is awesome! So proud of you!!

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you so much, my friends! xoxo

dmmlandcruiser said...

Great for you!!! I cannot wait to see what your creative self comes up with!!!

KK said...

That is awesome! Congrats to you!

Also, YAY for blogging again!!!

Sherrie said...

Congrats on your new endeavor.