26 February, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

It's party day! And I'm beginning to think I've completely gone ape shit and lost my mind to have 8 boys sleeping over (plus my 2 which makes a grand total of 10). Oh well, we can always nap tomorrow.

After much hemming and hawing, I finally figured out the party favors and they are ADORABLE if I do say so myself (which of course, I'm going to). I ended up finding large red, white, and blue sports bottles and I custom created labels for each boy's bottle which also match the invites I designed. I'll go into more detail on the labels next week when I post a picture, but they are going to be great. Super easy, super easy on your wallet, and oh so cute!

I've got a million errands to run today so I had to reschedule my 9:30 hair appointment. I seriously don't think my hair has been this long since I was a senior in HS. I can't even reach all the way to the bottom of it when I brush the back of it, it is THAT. LONG. Ugh. At this point nothing would make me happier than for Vidal Sassoon to show up on my doorstep and just cut it already since I keep having to reschedule this appointment.

Anyway, before I rush off this morning I thought I'd share 2 fun little activities since 1) I am hosting an Olympic Birthday Sleepover tonight and 2) the Olympics end this weekend (BOOOOO!). Check 'em out...

  • Fun Winter Olympics Bingo Game for the whole family (because as you know, the Monograms are some game loving people)
  • 2010 Closing Ceremonies Drinking Game for the over 21 set. So this is really written for the opening ceremonies, but can totally still work for the closing ceremonies as well. Hell, let the kids play Bingo and the adults play this game and it's sure to make Vancouver 2010 memorable for all!

5 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

All I can say is good LUCK!!

Monogram Momma said...

HA! Thanks!

Sherrie said...

Bless you! Our oldest ds always wants a sleepover bday party and it drives my dh and I crazy! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monogram Momma said...

It wasn't bad at all, Sherrie! I'm lucky they are a great group of boys. There was only 1 that my husband was ready to send home 5 minutes after he got here! The Olympic wii theme was a HUGE success though!