23 February, 2010

Party Favors

For once I am at a loss. With the help of Mr. M, I think I've gotten the details of this "Lego Olympics" party down. Although to be truthful, it is turning out to be more wii Olympics and notsomuch "lego" if you catch my drift. Anyhoo, I'm having an issue with party favors. I have a call into a local chocolate specialty shop to see if they can create a chocolate snowboarder or chocolate olympic rings or even a chocolate olympic medal. Fingers crossed on that but if not, what else can I do for a great party favor? I don't like to do the generic bag of crap and it's too late for me to call my favorite cookie lady to do favors.

Any ideas?

5 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

I saw something like this on the internet this morning. might be ok for both men and women and perhaps children.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34881678

Lego Soap

Koenig Family Blog said...

We did an olympics party two summers ago- for the summer olympics and did lots of events outside. For party favors they each got a water bottle with an American flag attached. (the water bottle was filled with candy)... They each got a metal that they won during an event. I found everything at US Toy...

Monogram Momma said...

You know, I design custom water bottles but it is too late for me to have those done, but I could TOTALLY buy regular cute water bottles and fill with candy. Now THAT is a cute idea! We are doing the wii winter olympics and it's going to be so cute. He's really excited! Also going to be a slumber party for 10 boys (including my 2). Yes, clearly I am CRAZY.

Monogram Momma said...

Also, SP, that lego soap? HOLY COW, Cutest. Soap. EVER.

karenparker said...

You could get those chocolate "gold" coins and use those for medals.