22 February, 2010

Let's Talk

So, it's been 3 long months since I've sat down and giving this blog any attention. Forgive me for ignoring all of you, but many of you I have kept up w/ and interacted with via Twitter, so I haven't been completely gone. At any rate, the past 3 months were super busy with Paper Concierge, my Etsy shop, my family, friends, and my fundraising at the mini's school. In a nut shell, it all turned me into a complete nut myself, but I am ready to sit back down at the keyboard and start giving my blog a little attention again.

Right now I'm working on planning mini #1's 8th birthday party. Talk about where did time go?! I can't believe my oldest is 8 when it seems like yesterday I was calling caterers for his 1st birthday party. Don't worry, there will be no caterers this year. At 8, it seems they want sleepovers and pizza and wii games, so that I shall provide. My theme this year is the "Lego Olympics" and I'm embarassed to admit I haven't even figured out what that exactly means yet (I did, however, design a super cute invitation that everyone has loved if that counts for anything!)! I do know that we will be doing some sort of lego building competition, and also doing the wii olympics w/ medal winners. However, I need prizes and treats and medals and all sorts of stuff I can't even figure out yet. This is so not like me! And then there's the cake. I always make a big deal about the cake, but do a I have Lego Cake done or an Olympics cake done? Decisions, decisions...

So I'm off for now to start to figure all this out, but I promise I'll be back this time. ;-)

4 Comments:

kp said...

Woo Hoo..welcome back to the blog world!!!!!

Suburban prep said...

So glad to see you back.

dmmlandcruiser said...

Welcome Home!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ladies! It might take me a bit to get back into the swing of things but here we go!