05 September, 2008

Rock the Vote

I'm still here and I have a little weekend challenge for all of you. I am anticipating putting The Monogram Marketplace on a *real* e-commerce site soon (lots of new products being added to etsy hopefully this weekend), but that means I'll have to change the name of my shop due to the fact that there is already a Monogram Marketplace e-commerce site online. I'm not saying this is going to happen immediately, but in anticipation, I think I should go ahead and change the name of my shop.

Here's the challenge: Leave comments with what you think the new shop name should be. You can leave as many name suggestions as you want, and I will pick my top three favorites. The top three will then be presented right here at Monogram Momma's for you to rock the vote and decide on your favorite name. To help you out, I'm looking for something fun and cute, but not cutesy. It doesn't even have to have the word "monogram" in it, just something great and catchy that people will remember but that embodies the designs and feeling at said store. Also remember that new products are being added so the shop will be selling other items in addition to the tee's. The winner of this challenge will receive a free gift compliments of The Monogram Marketplace/new shop name!

Let the challenge begin!

16 Comments:

plainjayne said...

Hi, MM
Here are a couple of suggestions for your store name:

CANVAS or CANVAS CREATIONS (since your creations are created on a blank canvas)

BOXWOODS,ETC. (from the classy store here in Atlanta)

GINGER ROOTS (after your beloved puppy)

MAGNOLIA MONOGRAMS (since you are Southern and so are magnolia trees)

Just a few thoughts and good luck with your new adventure. I enjoy your blog.

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

What's wrong with Monogram Momma's? It fits you to a tee...

TCP said...

Ooooh, very exciting MM!! I have not a creative bone in my body when it comes to catchy names. Perhaps Wordscraper Queen?? ;)

Thimbleanna said...

Monogram Mania.

BroncoMom said...

How about "Initialy Yours!"
If I can think of anything else, I'll be back - thanks.

Absent Minded Confessor said...

Sassy Staples
Precocious Products
Goody Goodies (has a sassy, preppy edge)
Fresh Finds

Hopsy said...

Oh what a fun little contest. I am going to ponder this and will get back to you this weekend!

sauchagirl said...

My suggestion is "Leave Your Mark"

I just found your blog because I am searching for people who have blogged about being in the Martha Stewart Audience. I'm going on the 17th of this month!

I love your site and your work. I put a link to you on my blog
www.sauchagirl.blogspot.com

House Queen said...

"Namely Yours"

I hope I win!!! mdowdy75@netscape.net

Diana said...

How about Mad about Monogram, MAM for short. Or Monogram Maven, Or Mrs. Monogram?

Barefoot in the Park said...

"Personally Yours"

or

"Monogram That!"

lisagh said...

I think piece o' coconut cake left a good suggestion inadvertently:'

"To a tee"

I also thought of "To the Letter"


Will continue thinking of ideas...
xL

hqm said...

How about...The Monogram Market...not a huge change, but still you!

Ned said...

I like the word letter in the name. The Red Letter, or any other color. Letter Mark. Capital Letter. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I also like the word "letter" in the name:

Letter Have It!
Preppy Personified
Monogram Avenue or Lane

That's all I've got! Good luck with the new store!!

Anonymous said...

O.K. just one more...

Monogram Manor