01 September, 2008

Things I Love Today: Yearbook Yourself


I know, I know. I've been lame, I've been absent, I've also been pretty depressed lately so I've been spending an abnormal amount of time in bed. To make up for it and to offer you a creative outlet today, take it from Monogram Momma and go Yearbook Yourself (and everyone else you know and have pictures of, too).
I ended up looking an awful lot like my mom in a lot of those 60's and 70's pictures, but the 1998 photo of me looks nearly identical of a Sorority Composite shot from College! P.S. Have bathroom nearby, you will need it from all the laughing.

8 Comments:

Petunia said...

That site is so funny.
I hope you feel better soon! We miss you! <3 <3

Ya wanna hear somethin' funny? I finally drove all the way to Stuart the other day to pick up my Sunfest sandals. It was a Monday. Lil Petunia and I walk up to the door where we can see Vivian inside. The door won't open. I look at the little sign and it says "Closed on Mondays"...are you frickin kidding me? I just wanted to pick up my ALREADY PAID FOR A LONG TIME AGO sandals and there she is but won't let me in! Arrrgh!

Monogram Momma said...

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? She was inside and didn't even open the door? I hope you knocked!!

Thanks for your kind words; I'll be back soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monogram Momma said...

I'm telling you ladies, check out Steven Solario Sandals!

Thank you Mockingbird monograms.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

oh my, i will have to try this - yikes!

TCP said...

Well, your impending Wordscraper victory should cheer you up. :) I have been meaning to play with that Yearbook game...want to see if I can really rock a Betty Draper 'do!

All joking aside, hope you are feeling better. Mwah.

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you TCP.

And yes, I've put a lot of stock in my impending Wordscraper victory.

Unknown said...

Sending lots of good thoughts your way. Feel better soon - we miss you!