02 July, 2008

Yes, I realize I have turned into one of *those* bloggers. And let's not pretend we don't all know what I'm talking about either. And while I had every intention of doing a crafty post today (keep hope alive, people. It could still happen at some point later today), I have lots of t-shirt orders to create and fulfill so I'm too busy to blog today. As an aside, thank you so much to everyone who has been buying up my preppy tees from The Monogram Marketplace! I will be adding more products in addition to tee's very soon so I'll be sure to let you know.

So since I'm busy with photoshop today, I wanted to at least leave ya'll with something humorous. All I can say is if you have not caught the new game show, Wipeout, you are really missing out! The hosts and commentating totally make this show (two ex Talk Soup Hosts are the commentators and it's hilarious!)!

Without further Adieu, I present.. Best. Gameshow. EVER.



P.S. Watch the whole clip it is totally worth it!

9 Comments:

Preppy Engineer said...

I have it on my DVR but have yet to watch it yet. It looks hilarious!

KKB said...

I haven't laughed that hard in I don't know how long!! Hilarious!!! I haven't seen the show on TV but I'll be looking for it now! Have a great day! Kym

lisagh said...

I watched this show last week and I was cracking up the whole time! So funny.

Did you also watch "I Survived a Japanese Game Show?" Equally ridonkulous!

Monogram Momma said...

YES! We watched that one too!! It is so funny nut I am not loving the "reality" part of it. I would prefer if it was just a tv show w/ out the drama of reality tv. BUt the game show and their punishments for losing are a RIOT!!!

dmmlandcruiser said...

I am having an asthma attack from laughing so hard!

Unknown said...

On another note, are you going to be sharing some summer reading recommendations with us? I always like hearing your suggestions! :)

Anonymous said...

this show is absolutely hilarious. I thought I'd be one of the few people to actually take time out of their schedule to watch. glad to know i'm not alone :)

Muffy said...

WOW. That was INTENSE. LOVE IT!

Eloise said...

That clip was hilarious! Have you ever seen this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=bmMEddx9w-I

I liked your blog!