24 June, 2008

Opinions, Please...

UPDATE to the UPDATE: Tees are now on etsy so hurry if you want one so it will get to you in time!!!

So I was working on some last minute 4th of July tees for The Monogram Marketplace last night and this is what I came up with. Each design will be featured front and centered on the tee and will retail for $21 each. There is something about the sailboat that is bugging me though and I can't put my finger on it. Is it the red outline of the sail? Hmmm..

Anyway, I plan on putting them up on etsy today, but I want to know what everyone thinks, first. Yeah or Nay???


UPDATE: Hyperlink is fixed now! Thanks for letting me know!

And check out the revised sailboat (below) which I think looks a lot better (what do you think?)and also the new flag monogram! I think the Flag monogram is my new favorite of the 4th collection!! Keep the input coming and I'll make the changes accordingly tonight and have the 4th tee's up on Etsy tomorrow! Thanks for the help!

24 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! They look great!

DBN said...

I just wanted to let you know that your hyperlink to your etsy shop is missing an m.

I love the t-shirts!

a. said...

I agree the sail outline is weird, why not just eliminate it?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. I have to go to Etsy and get one! I need the skull one too!

The Pink Clutch said...

I love the sailboat. It looks great. Not a fan of the first design, but I really like the second and third one!

Great job!

a. said...

FYI - Your Etsy link doesn't work!

Monogram Momma said...

Okay so here's another question.. Should I distress the whale in the last design like the flag is or leave the whale non-distressed?

Pink Flamingo said...

I think all three are just darling….I personally like the contrast on the whale.

Jenni said...

I love the sailboat and the last one with the whale! Too cute!

J said...

I really like the sailboat! I am going to email you about an order...we are having a big family weekend for the 4th and I think these would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

I like them especially the sailboat. I think I am going to have to suck it up and go ahead and buy one of your adorable tees! :)

The Charmed Life Online said...

I really like the sailboat the way it is, so cute! But I would distress the whale in the last design. Love your designs!!!

a. said...

The revised boat is great as is the new flag design.

Elizabeth H. said...

So darn cute!!!!!

Muffy said...

I loooooooove the sailboat! GREAT designs!!!!

Muffy said...

I loooooooove the sailboat! GREAT designs!!!!

TCP said...

I absolutely LOVE them and am going to need one for TCP Toddler as soon as they are available for purchase!!

lisagh said...

These are FANTASTIC! Off to Etsy I go again :)

SG Monogram said...

Too cute, especially the sialboat one!

Suzanne said...

Absolutely adorable!

Salty Incisor said...

whoa forth of july already its next week...you are a MS wannabe...I love it...P.S. Me too I just don't pull it off so well!

Hopsy said...

Great designs! I adore your tees! You would be happy to know I brought one of mine to England and also sported in Abu Dhabi; you are world famous!

Monogram Momma said...

Kappa Prep: if you have a picture of you in the shirt in London or Abu Dhabi, you must send it to me!!! I'm going to be working on a website separate from etsy and have a page called "Spotted In" and have people showing off their shirts where they've traveled. ;-)

4bunniesblue said...

love them... ordered four.... can't wait to see them!

Hollie said...

Adorable. I'm going to have to check out your Etsy site. Not quite sure how I stumbled across here.
Hollie