23 June, 2008

Discount: CCC Gifts 6/08

Hey ya'll! I'm back from two weeks of vacation and as always we had a fabulous and relaxing time on St. George. New Preppy Puppy LOVED the ocean and sand so I'll have to post some pictures later of the little lady enjoying our private little oasis.


Anyhoo, while I'm still unpacking and cleaning up around here and trying to get back into the swing of "real life" (which really stinks, btw as opposed to my leisurely beach schedule), I'm excited to be able to pass along a discount for CCC Gifts for everyone. They have the most amazing selection of gifts and accessories so if you haven't stopped over there in a while, make sure you do so while you can use the discount because they've really worked hard to expand. Simply enter MONOGRAM at checkout and you will receive 10% off your entire purchase.


Enjoy!

1 Comment:

Muffy said...

YAY! SO glad you're back! :)

10% off?!? WHEEE!!!!!!