02 May, 2008

Vacation Notice: May 2-11, 2008

Hi everyone! I'm only hopping on for a few seconds. As I type this Mr. Monogram is literally loading up the car and we are on our way to the airport for eight sunny days of rest and relaxation at the Hyatt Coconut Plantation in Bonita Springs, FL (right outside Naples). While there I'm hoping to drag the famous Ashley out of her closet for a few hours but I'll have to let you know if I was successful when I return (however I'll have to drag myself out of the "lazy river" first). Even though I'll be gone, I've got a FABULOUS discount set up from one of your FAVORITE stationery designers, which is a real treat because it's been two YEARS since she offered a discount to anyone. See, I told you you guys were going to be getting some great discounts headed your way!




Ok, the horn is honking so that's my que! Have a great week and I'll chat with you when I return.


Xo-MM










12 Comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I hope you all have a fun time!

a. said...

Have a great time - I am so jealous!

I hope the stationery offer is from Lauren Gossling!

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing time. My husband's family is from that area. We love going to Bonita and Naples.

They lived in Bonita Bay for years.

TCP said...

Have a lovely trip!!!

hqm said...

Safe Travels!

Melly said...

Have a great trip. Relax and enjoy the time away.

linda said...

I just went there with my family two weeks ago! Our first time on the Gulf coast side of Florida...we went to Sanibel and Captiva Islands, Naples Zoo. The weather was terrific.

Jennifer Borkowski Designs said...

Hi, I just found your site while searching for a white calligraphy marker! It just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it! You have so much great info on here...I bookmarked and will be back. I am a card designer and calligrapher, just starting out. Check out my site if you get the chance...jborkowskidesigns.com. Have a great vacation! Jennifer

Lily Goodwin said...

Have a great time!!!

Pink Flamingo said...

Enjoy your trip. We stayed at the resort in 2004…wonderful, wonderful, wonderful place!

sugar said...

we have a little time share there. its just a bunny hop from where we live. you'll have tons of fun. enjoy!

MonogramSoup said...

I am huge fan of your blog. I recently opened a web shop called monogramsoup.com and am interested in running an ad on your blog. Do you do that. I have some custom items that I think you will love. I am having trouble promoting my website and wondered if you or anyone could help. thanks so much.you can contact me at monogramsoup@hotmail.com