05 May, 2008

Lauren Goessling Designs


Hi everyone! It's another beautiful day here on vacation and I'm getting lots of sun and rest. As I promised, I wanted to hop on and let you know that the uber talented Lauren Goessling (whom I've written about many times before on my blog), has graciously extended a very generous discount to Monogram Momma readers. This is VERY exciting because it's been 2 YEARS since she last extended a discount to anyone. My point? Take advantage of this one, girls!


School is coming to an end, Mothers Day and Fathers Day are around the corner, and let's not forget that a girl can never have enough stationery for herself! Click on over to Lauren's shop and enter MM20 at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order until 5-15-08.

6 Comments:

a. said...

YAY! BEST stationery ever!

Pink Flamingo said...

Thank you, thank you! Lauren always does fantastic work.

Miss Preppy in Pink said...

I just bought some new stationary. Thanks for the discount!

Linda S said...

Those are very cute! Love your blog!

RHG said...

You are so adorable! I can't tell you how happy I am to have you back. I am marooned over here in London without any Southern friends and your blog always makes me smile and know that, somewhere out there in the blogosphere, I have a kindred spirit! I love it here but will always miss the South. But on the other hand we do still have fantastic Laura Ashley stores over here as well as Cath Kidston (www.cathkidston.co.uk) so at least I have a few places to shop for preppy!! :)

sle said...

I ordered, the note cards arrived and I love them. Thanks for the discount code!