19 May, 2008

Paging Reader "Tulip"

Hi everyone! Sorry I decided to take an extra week off after our vacation, but it has been so hard to get back to reality and into the swing of things. I'm also working feverishly around the clock to finish an awesome needlepoint belt for my dad so I can get it off to my finishers in time to have for Fathers Day. Did I mention I JUST started this project 2 weeks ago?? Nothing like a little pressure to get a girl moving and stitching fast!



I'll put up some pictures from our trip later, but right now I need help. If anyone knows who the reader named "Tulip" is who won the Tiny Prints giveaway a few weeks ago, I really need her to get in touch with me so she can claim her prize! Tulip, PLEASE email me today NLT 5pm EST with your contact information to claim your Tiny Prints stationery. If I don't hear back, then the god news for the rest of you is that I'll be re-drawing a new name. Stay tuned!!

3 Comments:

Pink Flamingo said...

Welcome back!! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful time @ the Hyatt Coconut Plantation...I can't wait to hear all about it!

WOW...a needlepoint belt for your dad...you are such an inspiration...SO anxious to see a picture when you are finished. Happy stitching! :)
-PF

so tired said...

Could it be Tulip Mom???

http://www.tulipmom.blogspot.com/

Monogram Momma said...

I don't think so, So Tired... There is no link to a blog or email in her profile.