07 February, 2008

Yep. I'm still here

As the title says, yep I'm still here. However I've been crazy busy and honestly completely uninspired lately so I haven't had much to say (or rather, nothing to say that was worth your time reading!). I've also had different house guests every week for the past three, yes that's right THREE weeks. I would seriously consider installing one of those revolving doors if I didn't think it would kill my resale value of my home. Anyway, in light of me having too much on my proverbial plate (as usual), I need to take an official break from blogging. Besides, keeping up with all the latest Britney mess is really taking a toll on me!

Before I go though, one last thing. My freinds over at A. Tierney are having a huge sample sale next week both in the store in NY and also online so make sure you check it out! I so wish I was there to go in person so if you do happen to live within earshot of their Upper East Side office, please stop in make sure you tell them Monogram Momma sends her love!

13 Comments:

Jeffrey said...

I've missed you.I'm anxious to hear about the puppy. Ours will not be here until August so I am sad. I hope yours is being a good girl.

a. said...

Blog breaks all around :-)

Jennifer said...

SAY IT AIN'T SO! I just found your blog and have loved all the ideas! You inspire this monogram momma-wanta be! :)
Enjoy your time off.

FunnyGirl said...

i have no idea how i found you, but I love your site!

if you love a good monogram.. check out www.TwoFunnyGirls.com ... the monogrammed mocs are PRECIOUS and so comfy!

Have you bookmarked!

Anonymous said...

We had a huge family dinner two weeks ago so I can only imagine what you must be busy with. From one dog lover to another how is the puppy?

Chantel said...

Hi,

I have missed you too...Is all okay?

Head Hen said...

Where are you?! You are missed. I hope all is well.

Margaret said...

I miss you, Monogram Momma!! When are you coming back to bloggie land???

lmother08 said...

I understand about needing a break. I saw you listed a site having a sale right now. I thought I would let you know about www.expressionery.com it's a great site for all your stationary needs. I work there as admin and I'm constantly finding new things I love. Hope you get back to blogging soon. Have a relaxing time off.

Carie said...

What the matter? You no like being Monnagram Momma anymore? I miss you. Come back. Please?

Tod said...

Glad you're still around

southernjoy said...

Enjoying your blog!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Enjoy your time away, but let us all know when your back. Enjoy reading your blog!!!