23 January, 2008

Things I Love Today: Nautical Pups


Time to start getting Fido ready for the beach! Well, okay. So maybe it's a tad soon, but we are looking forward to taking new preppy puppy on her first beach vacation this summer, so I'm already looking for products to fit my nautical needs. Lucky for us, I subscribe to Coastal Living and they had the BEST beachy pet products that I know ya'll will just love.





The Boat Canvas Carrier Hampton Bag for those pooches small enough to carry. Now Fido can have a Boat 'n tote all his own




What pooch doesn't need a nautical rope toy?
New Preppy puppy will most definitely be wearing one of these nautical rope collars for her many beach excursions so she can match her brother's bracelets!


The Essential Beach Collar, encased in water-resistant, anti-microbial material and paired with Mascot's signature bone buckle.

10 Comments:

Sarah M said...

I love the rope collars. I think I will have to order one for my pup.

Preppy Mama said...

love the nautical rope toy and collar. How preppy!!

The Mrs. said...

So adorable!!!!

TCP said...

That last collar is a great idea--not just for the beach, but to keep it clean!

TCP said...

That last collar is a great idea--not just for the beach, but to keep it clean!

PINK POPPY said...

The whole website is chock full of adorable goodies....oh I wish I had a puppy now more than ever!!!

Jennifer said...

do you know of a website that sells preppy ribbon by the yard(s)? I sew (mostly for my daughter and for small things around the house) and have had a difficult time finding a GREAT online place to purchase preppy ribbon from. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE your blog, btw! I'm new here :)

Preppy Lizard said...

I love the rope collar. I must get one for my preppy pup!

DebbieDo said...

Very cute. Charlie has a preppy nautical collar on right now :)

Courtney said...

Once again you've found the cutest things! I tried to email you but it got returned - this is Courtney from By Paige. We have some new items I wanted to tell you about - needlepoint baby shoes, SO CUTE! And we owe you a pair of shoes! Please email me with your new address so I can get the info to you!