31 October, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! It's my favorite day of the year and as such, I've got more to do than you can imagine (not to mention my mother will be here in an hour and a half and I'm sure she'd appreciate some clean towels in the guest room). I'll try to hop back on tomorrow, but if not, you guys know how busy this week is for me. Have a safe and fun Halloween!

P.S. Did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars last night? HOLY COW! I can NOT believe Sabrina was kicked off. She TOTALLY should have won that ugly disco ball trophy in the end.

P.S.S. I feel like I might need to personally take it upon myself to make sure Marie gets the boot next week!

7 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

I was surprised by who left DWTS. I think that it should have been Jane.

Elizabeth H. said...

Osmonds annoy me.

J said...

I am so upset Sabrina is gone! She was by far the best dancer (though Mel is a close second) and her and Mark are soooo cute together. Usually I never vote until there are only a few couples left but this season I've been voting for her since the beginning!

Preppy Mama said...

I was shocked too! I can't believe Marie is still on the show.

magnoliabelle said...

Oh, I've been dying to comment on DWTS! I can't believe she got kicked off, but I think she went home with a better prize than the disco ball. Did you notice the chemistry between her and Mark? Sooo cute!

Monogram Momma said...

Okay, Sabrina and Mark are TOTALLY together! It was so obvious! They've been making the talk show rounds and he's been holding her hand and rubbing it and they've been really lovey-dovey.

Marie needs to go. I second Elizabeth H that ALL the Osmonds annoy the hell out of me.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Osmond has got to go!!!!