02 November, 2007

Destination: Disney (yep, the Ibuprofin is packed)

Simply put, this week has been insane. I left the house yesterday morning at 7:20 a.m. and didn't return until almost 4 pm. The boys were in bed by 6:30 and I followed behind them at 8. This morning I've been rushing around here trying to remember everything I need to pack for Walt Disney World but you know how that is. I'm sure I am forgetting something important!

Anyway, we're off to see Mickey after school today, and will return next Wednesday night. Pray for us that we make it back in one piece!

XO-MM

4 Comments:

hqm said...

I am so jealous...have a great time!

Suburban prep said...

Hope that you have a great time in the land of MICKEY.
Two of my nephews this is where they want to go on vacation.

Carie said...

Hey MM! I read your blog religiously and I enjoy it! I hope you are having a great time at Disney! I wanted to let you know about a new blog I have started called "No Dieting". I am doing a little experiment to see if I can lose weight by making just some healthy changes! You can join the experiment or you can just watch! Check it out! www.nodieting.blogspot.com

Head Hen said...

I hope you are having such a wonderful time! We went last fall and it was magical. We are planning on joining the Dinsey Vacay Club at some point since we are such DW loving mice!