12 September, 2007

Three Cheers for the Three Chickadees

Slowly but surely, Monogram Momma will be returning to the world of blogging. Thank you so much for your patience and continued emails and support! I must admit, I've really enjoyed my little hiatus. Perhaps a little too much? However, there are important things I really feel the need to come back and discuss ( such as why on earth people can't put clothes on cover themselves up to get on an airplane these days. Geez! These girls could use some lessons in proper attire. What do they think this is, Hooters Airlines?).

Anyhoo, over the next couple of days, I have a few great discounts and announcements to make so stay tuned. First and foremost, our lovely little chicks over at The Three Chickadees has generously set up an exclusive discount for Monogram Momma readers. From now through October 15th, enter monogrammomma at checkout to receive 20% on all your orders. TWENTY PERCENT! This is a great deal and just in time to start working on your holiday shopping. Oh, and if you haven't been to the Chick's store in a while, then you're also missing out on the cute new madras skirts they've added to their line.

Tomorrow I've got a great discount offer from the fine folks at Crane so be on the lookout and have a super day!

6 Comments:

Libby said...

Welcome back MM!! I was just thinking about you the other day because I was doing a little preliminary online research into Christmas cards- I'm glad you're back well in advance of the holiday season!

Monogram Momma said...

Thanks, Libby! I've been so busy w/ the boys and lots of re-decorating and sewing projects around the house that I've really enjoyed my blogging break. Let me get through HAlloween before I get into Christmas! Ahh!

Suburban prep said...

I love all your ideas and projects. Thank you for the code.

J said...

Wow, I was just about to go to The Paper Store after lunch to get some new Crane's notecards since I am running low. I guess I'll wait to see what you have in store for us!

The Charmed Life Online said...

YaY! I am sure that you needed a break, but I am so glad that your easing your way back into the blogosphere! We have missed you!

Traci Anne said...

About the inappropriately dressed travelers... my first thought was, "Aren't they freezing?!" I know I am whenever I fly - I'm usually decked out in jeans and a cashmere hoodie, and I still need a pashmina! Goodness gracious.

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to more new things from you!