27 August, 2007

Congratulations Kym B.!

Congratulations to Entry #2, Kym B. who has won the ticket to Martha! I'll be emailing you all the details, Kym, so sit tight!

Thank you to EVERYONE who sent in entries (I know it was probably a royal pain to email all those pictures!) and participated by voting and even emailing me. This was such a fun contest with the BEST reward; I can't wait!

I really do have the most enthusiastic and creative readers out there, and I truly appreciate each one of you.

Fondly,
MM

8 Comments:

The Charmed Life Online said...

Congratulations to Kym B.!! I am so jealous, you get to see Martha and MM in person!

KKB said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you MM for the ticket to the taping of Martha! I'm so excited to go! And THANK YOU everyone that voted for my entry. I feel so honored! Kym

Posh Mama said...

YAY! Congratulations Kym, I am so happy for you and liked your entry too! Have a blast and let us know all about it. Much love, xoxo-pm

Preppy Napkin said...

Wow-what fun you will have!

Suburban prep said...

What a lucky girls. or should I say girls. Enjoy!!!

susan said...

Congratulations Kim,

You are very talented! Enjoy the show, I'll be watching.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congratulations Kym! Your goodies are awesome. I can't wait to hear all about your fabu and fun trip to see Martha. Have fun girls!!

a. said...

Congrats!