14 September, 2007

Crane & Co Holiday Card Discount

Well, it's a very rainy Friday here in Somewhere, SE where the Monograms reside. Aside from the fact that my brown grass is laughing at the weather with a "it's much too late now!" type of attitude I'm sure, I have to admit I love these days.


Moving on, as you know (or should know if you've been coming around here for any period of time), Crane & Co is the premier authority of stationery and correspondence etiquette (see sidebar under Everyone Should Own). And since I know many of you are already starting to think about your Holiday cards this year, I wanted to hop on and tell you that right now Crane is offering a discount on all personalized holiday stationery. Order your cards or invitations before September 30th to receive a 10% discount.

Even better news for you tree-loving preps out there is that these holiday cards are tree-free! Because Crane stationery is made of 100% cotton, your holiday can truly be green, gold and red

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited, because I have the cards to attached pictures to for friends and family already. And I bought two kinds of Pink and Green Xmas cards from Anna Griffin for not-so close friends.

Now I just have to figure out our outfits so they don't clash.

mamazyd said...

I stumbled onto your blog this afternoon and think I am hooked.
Both you and your readers are amazing moms, filled with the love of crafting and beautiful things!
Your 100 things struck a cord as I could copy most of them for myself.
Keep up the amazing work.

so when can we see you on Martha?

Monogram Momma said...

AS: If all else fails you know you can always do your photo's in B&W so you don't have to worry about colors clashing.

Mamazyd: Welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying your look around MM's! We will be at Martha next week!!!

Whiskey Tales by Beach Waling in the Desert said...

Hello Monogram Momma,

I don't know how I stumbled onto your blog today...most likely from another site. Your sidebar mentioning my two favorite books, Cranes Blue Book of Stationery and
Emily Post's Etiquette caught my attention. Indeed a compliment to any home.
Now rather than continue with my purpose for being on the internet, I am going to browse your blog.
What fun!

Best regards,
Mari'