17 September, 2007

Marketplace Happenings


As many of you know, I opened up the Monogram Marketplace a few months ago and it's been lots of fun for me to offer custom monogrammed tee's at affordable prices. I sincerely hope you have all been happy with your designs and purchases, as we here at Chez Monogram represent in our preppy tee's while out and about as well.

But a few changes are about to happen with the Marketplace. First and foremost, I am looking into a *real* e-commerce site which will make this ordering process much easier. Second, if you haven't been over there in a while, I recently added many new designs and options that you should head on over to check out. I added some super cute Halloween designs that I've already purchased for the mini monograms and I must say, look adorable! Check out the crossbones monogram design.. cute? I love it! On a similar note, I have been approached about wholesaling my single initial tee designs but unfortunately, that will require me to significantly raise my prices in order to do that. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, head on over to The Monogram Marketplace and see all the new additions. And for all you ladies in waiting, I also added a maternity tee. Yippie!

5 Comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the new designs, very cute!

The Charmed Life Online said...

The new designs are adorable! Now which do I choose? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Anonymous said...

i love all of the new designs
good job!

Sarah said...

How exciting. I love my tee that I ordered!

Caffeine Court said...

Love the tennis racquets and will be sure to order one! YAY!