21 September, 2007

Martha, Martha, Martha! (Here we come!)

Eeek! Can you believe we leave for Martha in 1 day?! We are all so excited we could burst! I have a great project planned that I was going to post yesterday, but the laundry and getting everything prepared for Mr. Monogram has really been my top priority so I had to put that post on the side burner until next week. It’s a great simple pet project though so look for it next week upon my return.

Speaking of getting things prepared for Mr. Monogram, I was just double-checking my instructions for the boys, and I actually had to put things such as…

-Please shower/bathe boys (you included)

-Please don’t put mini #2 is retarded clothes as he’s going out with a friend for the day on Monday and Sam’s mom will tell me what you put him in when I ask.

-The boys MUST EAT BREAKFAST and have MILK to drink

-Don’t forget to take care of preppy puppy. That means food AND water, please.

And don’t worry, just to ensure mini #1 doesn’t head off to school in Friday’s dirty uniform, I’ve already made sure to lay out a clean uniform and socks for Monday morning. Oh, AND I’ve gone ahead and packed his lunch so honestly, what could go wrong? Really?! HA! Famous last words, this should be super interesting given he hasn’t cared for the boys for more then 24 hours their entire lives (but honestly, what the heck to do I care b/c I’ll be at Martha?!?!?!?).

So I’m off. My bags are packed and I’m planning on taking a million pictures and will report back with a super long post next week. Also to resume next week, preppy projects!

Have a great weekend!

Martha, Here we come!!

P.S. Here's what I'm wearing to Martha. Actually, our whole group, The Monogram Momma's have all bought the same shirt in coordinating colors to Martha's logo, so we are all wearing the same outfit. We're going to look so cute at Martha I can't stand it!

23 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

So excited for you. What a great outfit to wear.
Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful and exciting trip and visit with Martha.

KKB said...

I'm so excited I could burst, too!!! Thanks once again to Monogram Momma for giving me a ticket and to all the readers that voted for me!! See ya there!

BEST OF THE NEST said...

can't wait to see the show..Will it air on the 25th or just tape and be shown at a later date ...thanks

The Charmed Life Online said...

Have fun for all of us!!! I can't wait to hear all about Martha!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! I got a little concerned this week when Martha started talking about blogs and introducing bloggers in her audience...the group they showed was most certainly NOT the MM's. Hopefully she'll have a few more good thoughts about crafty bloggers and showcase you all in these supercute outfits. I can not WAIT to see you all!!

I'm a little worried about Mr. M and the boys....you do have your friends double-checking up on them, right?!?

Unknown said...

Drink something potent and overpriced in honor of those of us who Martha from afar.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preppy Napkin said...

Have a great time. Can't wait to see you on the show!

sle said...

Well if this isn't just the bummer of a life time...I just found out today that Martha has been cancelled from my local channel effective yesterday. Instead they are showing "quality" shows like TMZ and the likes. So please think of a way I can see the Martha show with MMM featured. I am sick!

Unknown said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited and nervous for you!! How awesome! I have the same question about when the show airs.

You're going to look great! You'll be fabulous as always!! YAAAAAAH!

MrsPrep said...

Please Please Please tell us when the show will air...I am nervous I am going to miss it.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the show! I'm so happy for you.

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

it's so exciting! I hope you all have a blast. Be sure to tell us what episode to be looking for when you get back.

Susan D. said...

So excited for you! I think you are already on your way, but best of luck and have a fabulous time.

Pretty Preppy Monograms said...

Hope you have a fabulous time! Please let us know when the show will air. Enjoy!

TCP said...

Eeee! So excited for you guys! Definitely keep us posted on the air date so we can set our Tivos.

And you never know, Mr. Monogram might surprise you! Mr. TC did great on his own last weekend (and I'll admit that I was shocked!).

J said...

I watched this morning and I *think* I spotted the lovely Monogram Mommas! You got to see a great show. Did you bring an item that you sewed? I hope it was even better than you expected and I can't wait for the full recap!

Broady said...

I checked the Martha schedule for the week... I'm hoping you'll be on with Jennifer Garner! Do you know if you'll be on for the live taping??

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Yay! How exciting! You are so lucky and I cant wait to read all about it as well! Your outfits are sooo cute- what a smart idea to match- I watch almost daily so will look for your blue shirts and cheer from home!

Little ones will be fine- I have to remind my husband about the poor pups food and water too! ;-)

MMM said...

Have a great trip! Love your shoes and purse choices! Where did you get them?

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Momma - can't wait to hear all the details about Martha ...and how Mr Monogram did with the Minis :)

You're going to look great - cute outfit!!

Unknown said...

Where are you? I'm dying for an update here!

Monogram Momma said...

MMM: Thanks! My shoes and bag are both Coach.