02 July, 2007

Happy Fourth from the Three Chickadees!

Greetings, friends! I decided to take off for a few days yesterday and with the laptop on the mend, i'm reduced to posting via my Treo until I return home (yeah, that's real convenient as you can probably imagine).

Anyhoo, I wanted to hop on to let you know that our favorite little chicks, the Three Chickadees, is celebrating July 4th by offering free First Class shipping on all retail orders placed now through July 8, 2007. All you have to do is enter discount code "fireworks" when checking out. to receive free shipping.

Happy Fourth, everyone! See you Thursday with a simple sewing project!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO that you're posting from your Treo. That's dedication, my friend.

Have a Happy 4th of July!

Allie_in_Ga said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Happy 4th as well.

Broady said...

I must have a Treo. I would not want to rely on posting from one, however.

Enjoy the holiday!

Unknown said...

Totally and completely OT, but I've been stirring up trouble around the bargain board if you are still wanting to track me down there.