29 June, 2007

Blogiversary Winner

Thanks for all the well wishes for my 1 year Blogiversary yesterday! 52 of you entered into the drawing and everyone's name was written on a piece of paper, folded 2 times (didn't want to see any peeking, you know!), and put into a bowl.




My own "Vannah White", a.k.a. Kristi, did the drawing and I'm happy to announce Mrs. P's name was drawn!


Congratulations, Mrs. P and thanks for helping me celebrate my Blogiversary! You will be receiving this adorable preppy ribbon belt from A. Tierney (you know how I love me some A. Tierney!)!

7 Comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

Oh wow! Thank you!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Congrats Mrs. P- cute belt!

DebbieDo said...

Very cute belt. Darn I missed the drawing,

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

Anonymous said...

Yay Mrs P!

I love the bowl you drew names from. I collect Italian Pottery but am not sure how to mix it in with my other stuff so it doesn't look like I live in a ceramics store. Would you ever consider a remedial living room/dining room decorating post? I need help!

tommie said...

how fun! Cute belt.

Unknown said...

I've decided to forgive you for not drawing my name. I know you thought about it but then you knew that it would be too obvious that I'm your favorite. So I wish I had won, but I'm moving on from it now.

Congratulations Mrs. P! If it's not me, it might as well be you.

Wicked Good Dinner said...

So sorry I missed the contest, but wanted to send a very happy anniversary wish!!