05 April, 2007

I Luv Pink

First of all, let me apologize for how quiet (read boring) things have been on the blog-front this week. I'm literally egg-sausted (ha!) and still have to pack up to leave town in the morning with the mini's and preppy puppy. Mr. Monogram's birthday is also on Saturday so I've still got shopping to do for his big day.


At any rate, I have a great new site to pass along to you and what's even better than that is that the owner is graciuosly offering free shipping to monogram momma readers on ANY order, regardless of size! Yahoo! LillyBella Boutique is a great little online boutique offering Design Your Own Diaper bags and Clutches, Kid's Personalized Travel Chalk Mats, Mom & Me Personalized Totes, and their "On the Go" set. Just enter code ILUVPINK at checkout to receive your FREE SHIPPING.


2 Comments:

Marissa said...

Have a good trip and thanks for the new site!

SuburbanMom said...

Oh cute stuff!