04 April, 2007

Crane & Co. Contest!

For all you stationery and letter writing afficionado's, I'm super excited to share with you an announcement from Crane & Co.! Crane & Co has just launched The Letters You Keep, a contest celebrating memorable handwritten letters treasured over time (I bet you didn't know that April is National Card and Letter Writing Month!).

Through April, Crane hopes to receive meaningful letters of all vintages in order to select one winning letter. I don't know about you, but I've got a whole hat-box full of letters that I've kept throught my life that will make great entries into this contest! The keeper of that letter will be announced in May and be awarded $500 toward building a Crane & Co. stationery wardrobe. The winning letter will be featured on Crane’s website! You can read more about it here .


6 Comments:

a. said...

I have a big ole box of letters that my grandparents wrote to each other before they were married. They are the best. I can't read too many of them because they make me cry!

Pigtown*Design said...

We have a letter from my several greats grandmother describing to her Yankee cousing the start of the "War of Northern Aggression" in Charleston.

Unknown said...

i love this idea!

Broady said...

How fun! Do postcards count? I once received a postcard from the Bahamas after some folks found my
"message in a bottle" I threw into the St. Johns River in Jacksonville!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea - I bet they get some really fantastic letters!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea - I bet they get some really wonderful letters!