09 April, 2007

CCC Gifts for You You You


We have just returned from our long Easter weekend and the boys are now down for their naps before we head out to tennis practice. Do I dare ask the controversial question and poll to see who wore white for Easter and who's waiting until Memorial Day? Well in case you're curious, I most certainly did wear white and not only white, but seersucker as well.

Speaking of cute clothing (nice segue way, huh?), if you haven't checked out CCC Gifts in a while, then I'm about to give you a great incentive to go look around their newly re-designed website. Diane at CCC Gifts emailed me late last week to let me know she's set up a very generous 10% discount for monogram momma readers, good through the month of April. Just enter MM10 at checkout and the discount will be applied for you.

From monogrammed skirts, ToeGoz, Eliza B, preppy pet products and sensational stationery to boot, run on over there and take a look at all the goods! I don't know about you, but I've got a graduation gift to buy, teachers gifts, and mothers day gifts coming up as well that I'm already shopping around for.

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Who in the world waits for Memorial Day? I was born and raised in the South and I have never heard of such a thing! If we wait then you don't get long enough to wear it! I must say that I am very dissapointed with the people who wore "winter" clothing yesterday! It was EASTER! I don't know what the world is coming to!!!

Love the bolg! You have become my replacement for Preppy Cafe! Although I still read Suburban Cupcake to get my "E" fix!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment about my son...I happen to think that he is a stud but I am also a very proud Mommy!!!
Have a great week!!

Melissa said...

Very cute store! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the discount!

Suburban prep said...

IN the Chicago are it was way too cold yesterday or over the weekend for that matter for anything that remotely looked like Spring clothing. I wore a light purple lavender outfit.
Thank you so much for the code.

TCP said...

I couldn't do it...I wanted to, but it was only 34 degrees as we left for church! I wore my winter coat and scarf. :(

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute store, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

i couldn't do it either but that was mostly because i was in vermont, where it was actually snowing...

Sew Gracious said...

Yes, I wore WHITE!!! It was cold, but I still felt Easter-y! :-)

KKB said...

I was in white linen capris and my daughter was in a white heirloom dress, so we were decked out in our white...in STL in 30-ish degree weather! At least it was sunny! Happy Easter!

Monogram Momma said...

Shauna: most Northeasterner's wait until after Memorial Day due to their long lasting cold temps. But here in the South it's always been Easter to start wearing white. I love wearing white!

And I am glad I am in such good company and wasn't the only one freezing in white on Sunday! ;-)