10 April, 2007

My Socks are White with Pink Trim

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I am so consumed with this Kentucky Derby Party and getting a few more things checked off my list that I've got nothing for you today. Nadda. Oh yeah, I still need to unpack the car from our Easter weekend away, clean the master bed and bath and oh! The piles of laundry that await me!

So in the spirit of me having a bit too much on my plate today, I'm taking a page from Lisagh's book and opening up the floor to you. That's right. Ask me a question, any question or opinion, and I'll try to answer it. It can be anything about crafting, etiquette, vacationing, party planning, etc. Something you think is missing off my 100 Things list? Just ask! Heck you can even ask me my opinion on World Peace or what color my socks are today and I'll even answer that one for you too!


A Few Rules:

1) You know I can't tell you my name or where I live (sorry!)

2) I also can't tell you what my husband does for a living either (yeah yeah yeah I know, I'm no fun!)

3) Please remember to be polite and kind.

11 Comments:

jillskict said...

I want to have a Kentucky Derby party, I have had them in the past when I lived out East and enjoyed myself thoroughly. No one here is into the races or "gets" it, plus a friend of mine is having a cinco de mayo party, but has not sent out the invites yet. Do I trump her and her party and go ahead and do what I want. Is it too late to send out invites for a gathering May 5th? I have been struggling with this for almost a week.

Marissa said...

I am not sure if you are into "scrapbooking" or not, but on Martha today she announced a new competition that had me thinking of you immediately! Go to her new/re-designed website for all the details but I am sure that you would be at the top of the list for creativity and ideas for beautiful scrapbooking pages (complete with monograms of course ;) We would all LOVE to see you on her show!

Libby said...

What are the invitation etiquette rules regarding No-Host dinner parties? By No-Host, I mean a celebration, usually dinner at a nice restaurant, for which individual guests are expected to pay their own bill. Often more formal than "hey, let's all go out to celebrate," but less formal then "the honor of your presence is requested." I see a lot of people my age doing this sort of thing because, let's face it, footing the bill for a table of 12 at a nice place is darn expensive. But what I guess I'm getting to here is: an invitation to such a party should clearly state that it is No-Host, should it not?

Anonymous said...

I have seen you mention St. George Island as your favorite vacation destination. What do you like about it so much and what part do you go to? I searched on the net and it looks like there is an East End and a Plantation area.

Unknown said...

i'm sure you'll have lots to blog about now that the truth came out about baby dannielynn!

Unknown said...

What is your opinion on address labels? Tacky or practical?

Allie_in_Ga said...

Hey MM- I want to know what you will be wearing for your Derby party?

Suburban prep said...

Thank you for the questions and your answers they are informative.

Sarah said...

I'm a little late, but I've loved reading everything, MM! I especially like what you say about being a SAHM. You know I can't wait to do it too, and you do it with such grace.

Monogram Momma said...

You're so sweet, Sarah! And I know you'll be a great one! It's never too late to ask a question so you just ask away whenever you think of something. ;-)

Monogram Momma said...

You are most welcome, Suburban Prep!