23 February, 2007

A. Tierney Discount


You all know how much I love this line of accessories so I'm super excited to share with you that for one week only, A. Tierney is offering 15% off just in time for the arrival of their new spring line! The new belt and bag designs are personal faves of mine, and I can tell you from personal experience that after 4 years and many many washings, my belts still look good as new!


Hop on over there and enter MISSEDYOU at checkout to receive your 15% off discount!

2 Comments:

Mony said...

I just got an order from A Tierney yesterday! The belts are wonderful and I got one of the toddler bucket hats for my daughter - it is the cutest thing!!!

DebbieDo said...

Ok, so I just placed my order for 2 really cute belts. One of them was only $10!!

Thanks for the discount code.

~Debbie