23 February, 2007

Invite Cottage Shipping Discount


I just returned from taking the mini monograms and a friend to the park for lunch and playing. And after chasing down the ducks to stay away from our lunch like some crazy woman, I can honestly say I am exhausted. Of course, this is to say nothing of the headache I've been sporting all day long due to Mr. Monograms freight train-like snoring and the fire alarm battery that was dying and beeping ALL NIGHT LONG. But before I head up for a little afternoon siesta, here's another discount for all you happy internet shoppers today.
Kim from Invite Cottage sent me an email to let me know that they are now offering FREE shipping to all orders over $75. And with some adorable totes and personalized items to chose from I'm sure it won't be too difficult to find a few things you simply can't live without (like this new turquoise and brown striped tote that would look great with a monogram for a gift!). You know it's never too early to start thinking about gifts for teachers and graduates!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue and brown has been one of my favourite combinations for a few months now! Gorgeous!

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I love the tote! Love it! And, I TOTALLY NEED a new tote bag. Hee hee. I'll find a way.