24 December, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well, Christmas is really in the air now, here at the Monogram household. Right now, we are all busy preparing the big Christmas Eve feast of fishes and pasta and filet's oh my! Our table will host not only fresh calamari, cleaned, cut and fried to perfection by the Monogram's, but also octopus. Yep, OCTOPUS. I myself, do not partake in the octopus but it's always on our Christmas Eve table none-the-less. I'll fill you in on all the details later in the week, but for now, here's a little peek of the happenings around here this week.


The cookies have been baked with the help of my trusty assistants, mini monogram #1 & 2….



The Gingerbread House and it's trusty little Train...



The stockings have been hung by the Chimney with care…



The house is bedazzled, hoping Santa soon will be there...


The entryway’s gleaming all shining with lights…



And a mere two streets away, in the second floor window of my neighbors house, sits this little sight...
(I have one thing to say.... FRAH-GEEEL-AY!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,
& TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

P.S. Monogram Momma is taking a little blogging vacation and probably won't return until Thursday, the 28th; but you never know.. I still might pop in to say and quick hello before then!

13 Comments:

Alyson said...

Everything looks beautiful! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

a. said...

Merry Christmas to all the Monograms! The house looks great. The entryway came out wonderful :-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to everyone!! :)
how very festive the MM's house!! :)

p.s. we also have octopus ( with raw parsley onions and olive oil!!)

Melissa said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

Suburban prep said...

It all looks sot wonderful. You and the Mister and the Minis I hope have a fabulous Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.Enjoy your family and friends.

Sarah said...

Your house is gorgeous... I've told you that I want to be you when I grow up, havent' I? (although I don't think you're too much older than me) Merry Christmas!!

Monogram Momma said...

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!
Marta, we do ours the same way. Mr. M loves it but let's just say it's not for me!
Sarah, you are TOO TOO sweet! Hope you and sweet fiance had a great Christmas!!! And no, i've only got a few years on you. ;-)

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Merry Christmas Momma! I will miss you! I hope you had a great time with your family, and your house (of course) looks gorgeous!
Much love!

Anonymous said...

I love your holiday poem!
And your house is just beautiful.
We had the big fish dinner too, all I can say is: best meal of the year.
Hope the minis had fun

Anonymous said...

Hope all the Monograms had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hiya MM! Just popped in to say how lovely everything looks - the staircase is fab!!;-)

Here's wishing you all the best for the season and a very Happy New Year!

Marissa said...

You're home is just beautiful and perfectly festive! Just lovely.

SuburbanMom said...

Wow - what a lovely staircase.