29 December, 2006

I'm Back but I'm Sick

Well Christmas was great at the Monogram household and if it wasn't official before, it certainly is now, that the mini monograms are probably the most spoiled children in all the land. More to come with pictures and details next week, I promise.

We headed to my parent's house in Atlanta on Christmas afternoon and I ended up staying a day longer than expected. Of course, with 6 kids (the mini's and their cousins) and no less than 12 adults in the house at all times, it should only be expected that those little monkeys who are breeding grounds for colds and virus' managed to get me sick. Mind you, no one else is sick, but my head could quite possibly explode any minute now from all the congestion and sinus pressure. Nice, huh?

Anyway, I'm hopping off here to get back in the bed as preppy puppy has me under strict house (and bed) arrest until the veil of sickness starts to lift and I am certainly not complaining. If you've emailed me about the ongoing fiasco of Inviting Smiles, then don't worry, I WILL get back to you. As the saying goes, It's not over until the fat lady sings and ya'll have NOT heard monogram momma singing yet! ;-)

Have a GREAT weekend!

8 Comments:

Libby said...

I'm glad to hear that preppy puppy is taking such good care of you! Wishing you a speedy recovery, MM!

a. said...

Feel better!!! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Mind Preppy Puppy and stay in bed.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Isn't always the way the adults are the one to get sick.

lisagh said...

Take care of yourself and stay cozy!

Anonymous said...

feel better! enjoy the big rest!

Anonymous said...

get well soon!! happy New Year everyone!!!

SuburbanMom said...

Hope you feel better quickly - we've all got something too -- what a total bummer :(