14 November, 2006

My 2 Cents

Okay. I have a real post. REALLY, I do. And it will be here shortly. I promise. But seriously, I can not put up a real post until after I say this…

How AWESOME was Dancing the the Stars last night? SERIOUSLY?! If you haven’t watched this season then lord did you guys miss it! There was Sex (Mario)! There was Drama (Vivica)! There were catfights w/ Paris Hilton (Shanna)! And there was Drama (Sarah)! Whew! What more could you guys ask for in primetime?! And you know I don't want you to be left out in the cold so check out the video's real quick from the free-style routines which probably sealed the deal for the winner.


Emmit and reigning DWTS champ Cheryl, rocked it out to Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer style Complete with pants and all! TOUCHDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN Emmit!



Mario & Katrina totally got their groove on with “It Takes Two” (perhaps a little hint?) and were so amazing I can’t even tell you. This girl can choreograph like it’s nobody’s business! Oh, and are they or aren’t they a couple? I’m confused? And why aren’t my celeb bloggers trailing these two to get some dirt on them in the relationship department. Oh Perez, if you’re crafting along with Monogram momma then please give us the “DL” on Mario and Katrina!

Now, I’m off to an Open house for a private school here that we are considering for mini #1 next year since he starts kindergarten next year (yikes!), so the REAL post will be on later. Just had to put my 2 cents in! Catch you later today!

7 Comments:

Melissa said...

Go Emmitt! I haven't watched last night's show yet but I have been an Emmitt fan all along. I like Cheryl too, so that would be cool if she won 2 years in a row.

I agree with you about our celebrity bloggers falling down on their jobs! They gave us these teases about Mario and Karina and Willa and Max being together and they haevn't followed up on it at all! WE need scoop!

Big Pissy said...

Short time reader, first time commenter.....

Thanks so much for posting those!

Awesome! :)

dmmlandcruiser said...

I totally forgot to vote! I hope Emmitt wins. That boy can move!

Good luck with the school visit. We did that last week for pre K or K1 as they call it. She has to go next Monday for her "interview". I hope they appreciate eating playdough as much as I do!

a. said...

Um, is it sad that between my mother and I we have 3 cell phones plus 4 landlines and utilized all of them to vote for Emmitt and Cheryl? Whoops, forgot we also each voted the max number of time on the computer as well.

GO Emmitt and Cheryl!!!!

Hammer time!

J said...

This is the first time I have watched a full season of DWTS, and let me tell you, I could not stop laughing at Emmitt and Cheryl's dance last night. They were fabulous! I wish they could have done these freestyle dances throughout the season.

Monogram Momma said...

I have re-watched those free-style dances probably 3 times b/c they are SO FUNNY!

I agree though; I would love to see more freestyle dances! AS preppy princess so eloquently put it.....

Hammer Time!

Sew Gracious said...

It's hard to beat "Can't Touch This"! ;-) I thought Emmitt & Cheryl were AWESOME!