07 November, 2006

I VOTED

Yep, I voted. Last week during early voting days to be exact. And no, I'm not going to get all political on you because that just isn't something I do. But I will encourage you all, no matter what your party is, to go exercise your right to vote today.

Now, In light of this being election day and all and school being cancelled (yeah, can you believe it? They cancel ALL SCHOOL and pre-school here on election days. Helllo?! How are we supposed to vote then?!) I'm hitting the road with the mini monograms for a little Field Trip with some friends. Sometimes I think we can all just use a little change of scenery and something fun to do so we're off.

I'll be back tomorrow with a jam-packed holiday related post so make sure you've got your pens and pencils ready! Now, not to be bossy or anything, but don't you think you should be logging off your computer to go get that snazzy little "I Voted" sticker? It's the accessory of the day and you don't want to be left behind now, do you??????

9 Comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

No need to post this, but I tried to e-mail you back and it was returned. Did you change your e-mail to a g-mail account for the new beta version? I have a project that I would love to know how to make!

Anonymous said...

I went and voted this morning! I'm proud to do my civic duty :)

Enjoy the day off with the minis

a. said...

I voted but my town never has stickers so I am a little bit annoyed!

Monogram Momma said...

Sadly, I did NOt get a sticker either. I too, am quite annoyed.

a. said...

What's up with that? Everyone loves stickers! I bet if everyone got a sticker more people would actually vote.

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I'm wearing my sticker proudly, and after reading these comments, I'll never take it for granted again! I love voting!

J said...

I got a sticker! It definitely makes voting more fun.

Monogram Momma said...

I want my sticker!!!

Tod said...

Our kids love the stickers...I too wish they had school!