18 September, 2006

Monday Update

Okay okay. So the majority rules, and thanks to comments and emails, it looks like we are officially instituting the new segment called "Show Me Yours & I'll Show you Mine" (actually everyone said they wanted to do it so that means it was Unanimous!). Not to fear, there will be no harsh comments on anyone's show and tell photo as you know I expect everyone to follow Emily Post's Etiquette rules to a "T."

So to kick it off, we'll start with something simple that requires nothing more than you, your camera and your furry four-legged friends. So email your picture to me at monogrammomma@charter.net by Thursday night, 9-21 and let the fun begin!

Show Me Yours & I'll Show You Mine....
PREPPY PUPPY!
(extra points for grosgrain collars, folks!)
P.S. Official Rules are stating that in the event you do not have the subject requested, you may beg, borrow, or steal so long as you promise to return it to it's rightful owner. Well you know I hate to leave anyone out!
P.S.S. As a little side note, I have enabled comment moderation so every comment will be approved by me before first being published. Sorry guys;I'll be as quick as I can about publishing your comments, but unfortunately I've had an extrememly rude internet troll leaving un-called for comments and trying to bringdown the lighthearted (often sarcastic) and casual atmosphere I'm trying to creat here. But please don't stop leaving your comments and questions and I'll get them out as soon as I can. :-)

2 Comments:

Tod said...

what a great idea.. (both the show me yours and the comment moderator)...people who try to highjack, are sucking the fun out of saying fun and crazy things on the blogs...

Jill said...

Oooo - my puppies (all three, that's right - THREE) are so NOT preppy! The poor things...