16 August, 2006

Did You Know?

The size of a regulation baseball is 2.63", and .35lb and my mothers meatballs are approximately 2.49" in diameter and roughly the same weight as a baseball. We have made 40 of these baseballs er, meatballs, for Mr. Monogram's dinner party Saturday night. Those, my friends, are SERIOUS meatballs, made to perfection as only my mother can do. Now let's just see how many are left after the party.

As a side note, it's increasingly difficult to plan and organzine this dinner party while I'm out of town and as a result, all I can do is sit here and write one list after another. I don't know why one list isn't enough for me, as I seem to have at the current count, 4 different lists in progress. Ughh. Send help. Please!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know what the menu will be for your dinner party!!

Cloggsy said...

I make sooo many lists! I have a list for everything. And a list to make sure I follow all the lists!

Gotta give us the meatball recipe!

Monogram Momma said...

Oooh.. Sarah, don't you just know that monogram momma is going to share everything with you on Monday! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks- I'm very excited!!!