13 May, 2009

Start Spreadin' the News


I'm leavin' on Sunday! New York, here I come!

Sunday morning I am leaving at o'dark thirty to head to New York for the National Stationery Show. I am SUPER excited about seeing and meeting all the fabulous designers out there that we carry at Paper Concierge and whom I've also been blogging about for the past three years.

I'll be staying with my bff who just had her first baby all of 4 weeks ago, so I'm beyond excited to get to see her and get my hands on that sweet baby girl of hers. It's been killing me being so far away from her during this exciting time in her life. However, that means I'll be commuting from Ridgewood, NJ into the city and that makes for one very nervous Monogram Momma! YIKES! Transportation tips are welcome!

Monday evening I will be meeting up with Suz for a bite to eat and a drink or two, so if you're in the city, we'd love to have you join us! Email me if you're interested!

6 Comments:

J said...

Did you know that Ridgewood is close to Franklin Lakes, home to the RHONJ? Maybe you should go on a field trip!

Anonymous said...

Just have your friend drive you to the closest train station (I'm sure one is close by). NJ Transit isn't too bad- just don't grab a seat facing backwards is you have a tendency to get car sick! Drops you right off at Penn Station. From there you can grab the subway (or a cab) to wherever the show is. Sounds like a fun show!!

Whitney English said...

So excited to meet you!

Monogram Momma said...

Thanks for the tips, girls! Of course I will HAVE to take a drive over to Franklin Lakes for a little RHONJ sightseeing before heading to the airport on Tuesday!!

Whitney, I am so excited to finally meet you!!

TCP said...

Have I mentioned how JEALOUS I am? I have? Well, let me repeat myself: I am SO jealous. Wish I was going with you!!!

Monogram Momma said...

TCP, just strap on the baby Bjorn and let's go!