28 December, 2008

Winter Break

UPDATE 1/13/09: Well folks, I've decided to take an extended winter break. I just don't have the time or enthusiasm for creative blogging right now, so I'm trading blogger for Twitter. See what I'm up to, working on, cooking, and taking pictures of as I check in with you more than a dozen times a day. Now that? I have time to do. So for the time being, you can find me here...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
The Monogram's will be busy visiting with friends
and taking day trips here and there so I'll see you all in '09!

XOXO-MM

4 Comments:

The Palm Gifts said...

Happy New Year To YOU!
Rebecca
The Palm Gifts

KAG said...

Happy New Year MM, it's KAG from A. Tierney. We met when you came for the visit. Anyways I am hosting a fun giveaway over at my blog. Hope you'll come check it out!
xoxo KAG

a. said...

I left you something on Coterie today!

Suburban prep said...

Hope you and your family are doing well this 2009.