03 December, 2008

Holiday Designs from SWAG

I've been meaning to post these for a few days as I finally put up some new designs on my SWAG shop on Etsy. So stinkin' cute if I do say so! After the holiday's I will be neutralizing some of the designs and changing the colors so they can be worn all winter and not just Christmas. Let me know if you want colors changed and we can get that done right away for you.


OH!! I almost forgot! I don't have it on the SWAG storefront but I can also do maternity tee's with any of these festive designs for you preggo's out there. Email me if you are interested and I'll get it done and up on the site for you. Cheers!

Xo-MM


3 Comments:

TCP said...

Ohhhh, they are so cute! If only a maternity tee was in the budget!!

Grove Gal K said...

can i still get one before christmas>

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

You are so cleaver!