29 October, 2008

Pasta, anyone?

This is completely unrelated to Halloween or the type of thing I typically blog about, but as you know I've been trying to clean out some closets and organize Chez Monogram. In my efforts at organization, I realized I had two pasta machines. I have no idea why I have or need two, but I do. One is completely brand new, never used, never even opened the box. Therefore I'm putting it out here to see if anyone wants to buy it. It would make a fabulous Christmas gift as, like I mentioned, it's brand spanking new.


Yours for $49 + shipping

Retails on Amazon.com for $75 + shipping
This is a very heavy and sturdy machine. 150 mm Atlas pasta maker with flat lasagna rollers. Comes with 6 mm fettuccine and 1.6 mm Spaghetti cutters and adjusting knob with 9 numbered thickness settings. Removable cutting head, Interchangeable with optional attachments ( See Below ). A table clamp, Instructions and recipe book included. Dimension 6" x 7.5" x 7.5". Made in Italy by Marcato with 3 years warranty.

3 Comments:

SB said...

I'd love to buy it! Should I email you for details? Thanks, Sarah

Monogram Momma said...

It's yours then! Email me and I'll figure out the postage w/ USPS and send you a paypal invoice and it will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

Monogram Momma said...

It's yours then! Email me and I'll figure out the postage w/ USPS and send you a paypal invoice and it will be on it's way to you tomorrow.