12 September, 2008

New Name, New Products

Again, thank you to everyone who left such great suggestions and took the time to vote. It looks like the new name will be S.W.A.G: Southern Wares and Goods! I'm not entirely sure when I will switch the name over yet, but it will be relatively soon (I'll keep you posted!). This was SO, SO close, this name literally beat out Monogram Manor by one little vote! Naturally, having my head in the clouds as I've had lately, instead of hitting the "publish all" button I hit "delete" for the comments. Grrrr! But I'm including my actual written (and messy) tally I took while counting the votes to assure you this was all counted up fairly.



Speaking of the shop, I've made some notable changes over at my Etsy shop so if you get a chance, go take a peek!



New Products have been added!
Including aprons, recipe cards, note cards (sets of 24!), mugs, stoneware pet bowls (2 sizes!), adult long sleeve tee's, and baby onesies!



New Designs have been added! 27 designs in total now!
Including Golf Monogram, Diamond Monogram, Football Monogram!


Seasonal listing for your Fall and Halloween needs!
Including all your Fall and Halloween design options!


Bulk Order tee's now available!
Inquire by convo-ing me or through email for details. Min order of 24 and while sizes may be mixed, design/graphic must be exactly the same (i.e. graphic but no monogram). These shirts are screen-printed (not direct printed) and the price is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S so these make great party favors!

11 Comments:

Erin said...

Let me know if you would like me to feature any of your new items on The Preppy Pink Whale!!!

http://thepreppypinkwhale.blogspot.com/

-E

Erin said...

Please let me know if you would like me to show off some of your new items on The Preppy Pink Whale (http://thepreppypinkwhale.blogspot.com/).

I would be happy to!

-E

Monogram Momma said...

Ooh, I would love that!! Thank you so much!!

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Psst...can you make a monogram with lacrosse sticks?

Monogram Momma said...

Yes, Shannon! Email me what you want and colors you're going for and I'll put it together for you and email you a proof.

Muffy said...

I like this "SWAG" name! The etsy shop is looking good!

lisagh said...

The new stuff on Etsy is FANTASTIC!!

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you, Lisagh! I'm going to be adding some kids fill-in notes too. I did some for my boys and they are adorable without being cutesy.

TCP said...

Yay for new designs! I can see where I'm going to be doing my procrastinating today!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I like the name you picked out. The etsy shop looks good.
I changed my blogs around. My new blog is www.snappycasualsnippets.blogspot.com and my store blog is now Snappy Casual Gifts.blogspot.com.

Eco-Prep said...

Love the new designs! Can't wait to take my new mug to work!!!!