04 August, 2008

Special Delivery

I haven't shared anything humorous about the mini's in a while so I think you guys are due. On Friday I was playing "mailman" with the boys and they were writing me letters and drawing me pictures and then mini #1 was delivering them as the "mailman." I would open them up and thank the "mailman," and then they would go back off and do on another letter for me.

Most of the letters were random drawings (scribble scrabble from mini #2) and some "I love you Mommy" type notes and then all of the sudden the "mailman" delivered another letter. I was expecting much of the same as all the others but this time when I opened my letter it had a much different message inside...


Translation: Dear Mommy, you can not let anybody see you naked (pronounced in the Southern vernacular as neck-id).


This leads me to wonder, what in the world does he think I'm doing while he's at school all day????

12 Comments:

J said...

Oh that is too funny! I like how included a picture too!

TCP said...

This all sounds very Wisteria Lane...what have you been up to during camp/school?? ;)

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!

Pink Flamingo said...

Too funny!

BroncoMom said...

Hollywood can't even write that kind of funny stuff.

Petunia said...

LOL!! I love it!
Reminds me of when my daughter was about 2 or 3 and she really looked at me naked for the first time(I was getting in the shower!). She just said "Oh, MOMMY!!" with this look like she was embarrassed for me.
I was paranoid for the longest time after that... ;-)

tommie said...

long time lurker....but that is funny....Do you have clothes on before you take them to school? Or is it the fur over the pjs ???<----I swear I have seen that in a movie!

Monogram Momma said...

We are pretty open around here amoung the 4 of us if you know what I mean, but geez! And then he drew that little picture and everything!

Tommie: I would absolutely do that if I drove him to school but luckilly his father does that every morning! ;-)

dmmlandcruiser said...

That is hysterical! He draws a lovely portrait as well!

Monogram Momma said...

hahahah if only I were that skinny!

ModernBelle said...

Too funny! The picture really does put it over the top :)

AB at www.thismodernbelle.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

That's hilarious!!!! The picture is a nice touch, too! :)