14 January, 2008

Things I love Today: Yuppie Puppie

I have been so excited to tell you guys about Yuppie Puppie since I found it on Etsy a couple weeks ago. It has been such a challenge to find a cute preppy dog collar that every dog at the park won't have on. Preppy Puppy wore Coach for her everyday collar and had some specialty collars as well just to mix it up a bit, but new preppy puppy is still too young to receive a Coach collar. And I know you guys are as particular about your canine children as I am, so I can't recommend the designs over at Yuppie Puppie more. I know I will be purchasing them for each stage of her growth!


I purchased two collars (a girl needs choices, right?), the Brier and Star Paisley in Green and they are ADORABLE beyond words. They are very durable and thick, extremely well made with extra stitching. Want more good news? They are so affordably priced at $12.99 ea! Kerrie at Yuppie Puppie really knows what she's doing! Matching leads are also available to complete your park ensemble for your own preppy pooch, and she told me she just purchased new Amy Butler fabrics (which she so graciously shared with me and I of course will be purchasing yet another collar when those are ready) so new designs will be added to her already huge selection very soon! Enjoy!!

14 Comments:

Alicia said...

Thank you for the wonderful lead! My little yorkie always needs some pampering. I can't wait to explore the site.

hqm said...

I LOVE the Pretty Puppy, too! I just bought the "Thanks Heaven for Little Boys", fitting since our pup is the only boy!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

These collars are so cute! I can't wait to get one for my dog!

KK said...

Ohhh, my little angel is in need of a new collar. Must check it out now!

Susan said...

I was hoping that you were going to feature Yuppie Puppie! I found them right before the holidays and purchased an adorable tartan plain collar for our yellow lab. I just ordered him the preppy pirate one yesterday! Love the store! They hold up really well too!

Donna said...

Correction...the owner/creator of Yuppie Puppie collars and leads is Kerrie....not Kellie. Easy mistake. Happy shopping.

Margaret said...

SO CUTE!!! They make me want to get a dog! :)

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Love the paisley one. I will check this out on Etsy..a site I love too.

Beth said...

I love the collars! We're hoping to get a dog next year...now I don't have to worry about finding a cute collar:)

Brie said...

Very Cute! Will def check that out :)

Mrs of the Regiment said...

I just love the collars. I'd love to get a couple for our puppies. As an aside, your new pup is just gorgeous. Congratulations! I hope he is settling in well.

Mel said...

There is another Etsy dog collar shop that I've actually placed orders on called Lucky Fiona. Most of the collars have cute little "themes" with coordinating charms. Very cute.

Mel

Monogram Momma said...

Oh, I saw that seller, Mel! She had some really great collars as well.

lisa poole-hall said...

Luv her collars, but I had to report her to Etsy for nondelivery of Goods! How sad is that when you have cute items to sell. I should pay attention to the comments more that are posted because this business has some bad reviews. Thanks Lisa Poole-Hall