08 January, 2008

Slowly but surely I'm starting to get a little semblance of some "me time" back. Mini Monogram #1 started back to school today and Mini #2 will go back Thursday. WooHOO!!! Don't get me wrong, ya'll know I love spending time with my little love bugs but seriously, enough is enough. Apparently the feeling is mutual too, because I found this little *love note* from one of my little angels on their art easel in the garage. Who knows how long it has been there (2 days? 2 months?), but the timing was quite apropos that I just now discovered it.


Ahh, thank God for the end of Christmas break so my break can begin!

13 Comments:

hqm said...

That made me laugh! Enjoy getting back to your normal routine!

J said...

That is so funny! Enjoy your me time :)

lisagh said...

I'm sorry MM, but that's pretty funny! Maybe it was just a sign for "no mommy" when they were planning a very special surprise for you? Yes, I'm sure that was it!

a. said...

Oh that is funny!

Beth said...

That made me laugh out loud-too funny! Enjoy some free time to come:)

Monogram Momma said...

That is some wishful thinking, Lisagh!

Ned said...

Now that is FUNNY!

dmmlandcruiser said...

I know just how you feel. Madigan just went back on the 8th. I think I did a jig in the street in front of the schoolbus!!

CocoBlu Studio said...

That is hilarious! How cute are your kids?!?

Monogram Momma said...

You know on thu plus side, at least they drew me tall and SKINNY!

Preppy Mama said...

I'm sorry, I have to laugh. That is just too funny!

Rachel said...

That made me laugh out loud! Very clever, those Minis of yours :)

Mrs. Shelton said...

That's pretty funny!