04 December, 2007

Things I Love Today: Kristin Pearce

I've been such a terrible blogger lately; I hope you can all forgive me! I've been knee-deep in garland and holiday decor all the while fighting off a post Thanksgiving cold. To top it off, so have the mini's. But I'm back with lots to share in the coming weeks so make sure you stick your head in every couple of days to see what we're crafting over here at Monogram Momma's and what deals and discounts I'll be passing along as well.

In the meantime, I HAVE to share the most fabulous jewelry designer with you!! Kristin Pearce has an amazing eye and her designs will definitely cater to your discriminating preppy taste. I am lucky enough to have her signature triple strand pearl and starfish necklace which I absolutely adore. The quality and styling is perfect and I am getting LOTS of wear and compliments out of my gorgeous necklace. I love wearing it! Think how cute this will be with some Lilly in the spring and summer! It's also getting lots of winter wear from me right now as well, and looks amazing with my black 50's style shirt dress (I call it my June Cleaver dress).

Kristin has a great assortment of hand crafted designs on her website which would make fabulous gifts for that person who has everything. And you know who I'm talking about because we all have those people on our lists! Her site doesn't offer a shopping cart, but you can email Kristin place your order that way. She is also happy to do custom lengths and sizes and special orders (Bridesmaids gifts, anyone?). Oh! Did I mention the packaging? ADORABLE pink, white, and brown packaging that make a truly preppy presentation you would be happy to direct-ship to anyone on your list. And lucky for all you MM readers, Kristin is generously offering FREE SHIPPING for the holidays to anyone who mentions my blog in their email order. Hurry and don't wait; it's already December 4th!!

P.S. How much do you love that turquoise necklace above?????!!

1 Comment:

a. said...

Love the black necklace and the starfish too!