14 November, 2007

CCC Gifts Discount

This morning I woke up having had the strangest dream last night. A dream that made me wake up in cold sweats and put my hair in a bun on top of my head and shake myself back to reality. Apparently I was getting married to Mr. Monogram and it was during a business meeting at a hotel. The flowers weren’t there, there was no cake (cookies were being served instead!), and the photographer decided he’d rather be a guest so we had no pictures. Oh, did I mention there was no band or music so a college marching band was the musical entertainment? Ugh. It was AWFUL! But as awful as it was, I have to find the timing humorous since today is my 9th wedding anniversary.

It’s sort of weird having your anniversary on a Wednesday, right? I mean, what the heck are we supposed to do on a Wednesday? I have a babysitter lined up for Saturday night so we can go to my favorite restaurant so I’m looking forward to that. But it’s sort of weird. I keep looking at the clock, remembering what I was doing at this time 9 years ago, as compared to what I’m doing now (uh, that would be nothing of importance). So much has happened in 9 years! 3 houses, 2 cities, 2 kids, 1 preppy puppy (technically I shouldn’t count her since she was illegitimate and brought into our relationship 12 years ago, but whatever), countless vacations, lots of laughs and plenty of tears thrown in there too. Yesterday was my parent’s 42nd anniversary so as I sit here today on my measly little 9th anniversary, I can’t help but wonder if they replay their wedding day each year also, even after so many years together.

So to celebrate my 9th wedding anniversary, I am happy to pass along yet another fabulous discount to my readers. Now, don’t start griping and whining that I haven’t done a project in a while. I’ve got some things in the works and will get back to my regular posting so stay tuned. But in the meantime, Diane of CCC Gifts which you should all be familiar with is offering 10% off to all MM readers when you enter code Monogram at checkout. The coupon expires at the end of this month so make sure you take advantage of it before December hits! YIKES! Did I already say December?

P.S. I have to throw in a little mention here that it’s Suburban Prep’s anniversary too! Happy Anniversary SP!!!

8 Comments:

Allie_in_Ga said...

Happy Anniversary!

a. said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sew Gracious said...

Happy Anniversary, MM!

Wishing you many, many more! :-)

KKB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Have a lovely anniversary!

Monogram Momma said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, everyone!!!

Suburban prep said...

Hope yours is a good one. Mine was wonderful.

Susan D. said...

Happy Annivesary... we just celebrated 2 year on Monday. Same thing - we celebrated on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!