16 October, 2007

A. Tierney in Action (and a discount as a bonus!)



As I mentioned, at the invitation of the girls at A. Tierney, we made a stop at their offices during our New York trip last month. I was so glad we did that and finally got to meet the girls I’ve come to know via email over the last year. Alyssa, Nancy, and Kerry were so hospitable and welcoming; it was a true treat to stop by and get to spend time with them and they were lots of fun to hang out with.

I’ve been a customer of A. Tierney’s since shortly after Alyssa launched the business, when I found their preppy grosgrain children’s belts at The Kangaroo Pouch in Atlanta more than 5 years ago. Well, they had me at hello, that’s for sure, and I’ve been hooked ever since. Their customer service and quality are fantastic, and really? How can you not support a company owned and operated by such smart and fabulous women?

Their office is on the upper East side, and the minute we got out of the cab we were completely taken with the area. SO beautiful! Their neighborhood is my new favorite part of New York! I mean, just look at how charming even their entry is!

Here they are in action. Alyssa Tierney (left), Nancy (center), and Kerry (right). The tote bags Alyssa is holding are brand new and I can’t wait for them to come out! They’ve got great pockets inside and are unique from all the other totes out there on the market. I think you guys will love them ( I think she said they’d be available in a couple months)!

A sea of preppy grosgrain lines the wall. I wouldn’t mind looking at that all day!
When we walked to the end of their block to Central Park, this was the AMAZING view.

It was so great to spend time with these ladies and see them in action, and I honeslty look forward to seeing them again. Now I'm off to celebrate Blogger Appreciation week and order some belts and hats! ;-)

3 Comments:

alicia said...

oh, I love those grosgrain ribbons! how beautiful. thank you for sharing.

TCP said...

Honestly, working there looks like a dream come true! What a fun visit...and a great deal!

Melissa C Morris said...

Ah, it's my neighborhood too -- so sorry I missed you!