11 July, 2007

July Touch of Whimsy Discount

I'd planned on doing a blog spotlight but instead, I have something much better. A DISCOUNT! From A Touch of Whimsy! Monogram Momma readers are being given 15% off their ENTIRE ORDER, valid through July 30th, 2007 using code mmsummer15. One coupon per order so if there's another sale with a coupon, just use the one that gives you the biggest discount ;) However, your special coupon CAN be used more than once. Let me hear some cheers from the crowd for that one!!


As if this wasn't enough exciting news to fuel your stationery habit today, I also want to let you know that A Touch of Whimsy is now an authorized rep for PSA Stampers. You know the ones... the ones we've all been ogling over forever now? So now you have the perfect excuse to pick one (or two) up and use your discount to buy them! There's also a bunch of new stuff coming out soon too, so I'll be sure to pass that long to you as soon as Gina gives me the green light.


6 Comments:

Suburban prep said...

Just saw on her blog the monogrammed calling cards so cute. Thank you for the discount code.

TCP said...

Love these!! MM, you are always a bad shopping influence!

amanda said...

Oh bummer. I just placed an order yesterday for new ToW address labels. Oh well. I'll just have to order something else. :)

Gretchen said...

I have been looking at the stamps and I will definitely need some mommy cards with my son starting Kindergarten this Fall...Thanks for the discount!

Monogram Momma said...

I know, sorry to make you girls spend more money but this is a great discount!!

The New Mrs. S said...

So cute. I do love stationary. I just ordered Thank You cards for my bridesmaids!