24 April, 2007

And We're Off!

Whew! What a day. Thank God we have groceries now too and don’t have to continue existing off of cereal and peanut butter (because truthfully we were at the very end of the peanut butter). I had a great reader request planned for this afternoon but I’m realizing I only have an hour to pull myself together for mini #1’s preschool program. We are all very excited about this event, as the children going to kindergarten next year have been working on a big musical program. I have no idea what songs they will be singing or what sort of “numbers” they have prepared as it’s all been very hush-hush, but I will go ahead on record now to say I sure hope for the sake of Mr. Monogram that they don’t pull out any jazz hands tonight (think: Just Jack! From Will & Grace).


So anyway, in case you are interested, after great debate this is what I’ve decided to wear tonight (I know, I never do these outfit layout things but I somehow felt like it today).

P.S. This babyknit cable is my summer staple this year! I’ve already bought it up in 4 different colors and I LOVE this sweater. Very lightweight and oh so cute! Would you believe it’s Targét?

13 Comments:

lauren said...

oh no you didn't just say "jazz hands"- LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope there are LOTS of jazz hands...those are always good for some laughs! Have fun & I love your outfit.

Unknown said...

I love that outfit! I swear, I get more compliments on the clothes I buy at Target than anywhere else.

Julia said...

Love the sweater too. I've got to get to target!!! Perhaps tomorrow???

Monogram Momma said...

I'm telling you guys, this is the BEST sweater, so lightweight and perfect for a pair of bermuda's, cropped pants, or a skirt. You'll LOVE this sweater!

Anonymous said...

Cute sweater. Good price, then I can afford the salmon cove jacket!

Anonymous said...

What label are the pants? Target too? Love the cut.

Monogram Momma said...

Bethellen, the pants are Lands End! they come in several cute colors.

Marissa said...

Adorable outfit! I just happen to be running to Target today, I will have to look for the sweater.

Hope the preschool progam went well!

Melissa said...

I have that Target sweater in yellow and LOVE it! I am already trying to figure out what other colors I should go back to get.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes! Great pick MM!

jillskict said...

I am sure the program will be a success! Have fun! Great outfit!

a. said...

Everytime I hear "jazz hands" I get hysterical...!