22 March, 2007

A Touch of Whimsy Discount

Well I must say you guys are really getting lucky this week! Since we are all in the spring shopping mood, I’m very excited to pass along another discount for all you fabulous monogram momma readers out there, wherever you may be. Whether your at the office “working” (and yes I am using that term loosely), at home doing “laundry” or “cleaning” the house (he he he), or stuck in traffic checking the “market” on your Treo or Blackberry (lordy I can really crack myself up sometimes), this one is for you.

I’ve been keeping tabs on a shop called Touch of Whimsy Designs while Gina (the owner) got her store up and running and Ta Da! It has arrived! You’ll remember, I recommended Gina way back when I found her on ebay, so I have been anxiously awaiting the birth of her very own online storefront. And to celebrate, Gina has set up a discount specifically for MM readers for 15% off any order (no minimum order required). Valid one per customer, good through May 1, 2007. Just enter mm15 at checkout and your discount will be applied. Now, I have to tell you, the reason this discount is so fabulous for you is because she is already currently running a Grand Opening coupon for all other shoppers, for 20% off good through the end of March. So you can see she is really taking good care of you guys by giving you a discount valid until May! Thanks, Gina and congratulations on the new site!

4 Comments:

a. said...

Cute! I just had stationery on the brain when I wandered over here to see if you had anything new for me!

Suburban prep said...

Just placed an order. So cute. Nieces and nephews are coming into my family and well these are great to give as gifts. Thank you for the code.

Unknown said...

I love her stuff... Although on the website she shows a 20% discount for everyone through March...

Suburban prep said...

Just received the order today. I love them thank you for the heads up on this site.