22 March, 2007

Monkeying Around Today

As you can tell from the sight of things, I've been very busy out in the yard forraging for berries and tasty leaves this morning. That dog-gone papparazzi has finally found me. Shute! You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm. Or in this case, the monogram monkey gets the berry. But whatever, same difference.

So we're off to the zoo this morning. Did I forget to mention earlier in the week it was Spring Break this week? Well it is my friends, and with it being Thursday and all, I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. So watch out monkeys, tigers, giraff's and elephants, because the Monogram's are headed your way!

I'll try to hop on later today with something crafty or clever so just sit tight.


P.S. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you I'll make sure I bring along my sketch pad to sketch some lovely pictures for you of our day. You know, since I'm cameraless and all this week.

0 Comments: